Property in Spain on Spain-Real.Estate
On our platform, you will find the very latest property deals in all popular locations in Spain. Listing an exclusive collection of seaside apartments, villas and townhouses, investment properties, including hotels, restaurants and retail options, Spain-Real.Estate makes the process of selecting and buying a property in Spain simple and smooth regardless of whether you are searching for a buy-to-live or buy-to-rent option.
Property for sale in Spain: popular regions
The cities with the highest property sales in Spain are Barcelona and Madrid. They have been heading the list of the most popular destinations among property buyers for a long time. Property prices in these cities are reaching their limits.
If you are looking for a holiday home, then the coastal areas like Alicante and Malaga will be a perfect option for you. These regions along with the Canary Islands attract thousands of Norwegian, French and British property investors and holidaymakers.
Spain property prices in 2021
The real estate experts expect that the real estate market in Spain is going to improve in 2021, and the demand will start growing after the stagnation caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. An average of about 25% of household income has been saved in the Euro zone, which means that people have more savings to buy housing, and as a result house prices are expected to grow. Therefore, if you are serious about buying a property in this country, now it is the right time to start searching for a property.
As for the average price of a property in Spain, this year it has reached €539,467 (based on the 236,185 properties available for sale). When it comes to the Housing Index in Spain (EUR/ per square metre), it increased to 1622.30 in the fourth quarter of 2020. In the third quarter of 2020 this figure was €1619.60 per square metre.
The average property prices (EUR per square metre based on the total properties available for sale in the region and an average price of a property) in popular locations:
- Barcelona – €6,939 per sq m and an average home price - €1,013,067
- Madrid – €3,862 per sq m and average home price - €648,789
- Malaga (the Costa del Sol) – €2,966 per sq m and average home price - €530,982
- Tenerife – €1,661 per sq m and average home price - €302,227
- Valencia – €2,828 per sq m and average home price - €410,056
- Alicante (the Costa Blanca) – €1,644 per sq m and average home price - €197,322.
Real estate investment in Spain
Real estate in Spain has always been a profitable investment. According to the recent stats provided by the Bank of Spain, real estate in large cities and popular seaside resorts is one of the very few assets that ensures a considerable positive return on investment even despite the current economic crisis caused by the pandemic. Buying a property in this sun-kissed country, you get a 5.6% rental yield and this figure is expected to grow as the real estate market continues recovering from the pandemic.
Spain-Real.Estate helps find and buy a perfect property in Spain
Are you looking for a home in Spain? Search no more! On our website, you will find everything you need, including:
- Verified real estate deals with up-to-date prices from top Spanish developers and real estate agents;
- One of the largest housing databases in Spain;
- User-friendly property search system that will help you friend your dream home in no time;
- Latest real estate news, home sales stats, how-to guides for expats and tourists and other information useful for property buyers;
- Real estate advice from our experts.
With Spain-Real.Estate, you can be sure you make the right choice. Check out our exclusive property database today!