Villa in Madrid, Spain 7 bedrooms, 631 sq.m. No. 66205
- EUR €
- USD $
- RUB ₽
- NOK kr
- GBP £
Property descriptionDiscover an architectural gem in La Florida, an exclusive development in El Plantío, Madrid. This two-storey detached villa with basement sits on a 2,500 m2 plot surrounded by a beautiful garden designed by the prestigious landscape architect González Camino.
The house has been refurbished with top quality materials and equipped with home automation technology and security systems. It has more than 561 m2, distributed as follows:
- Representative entrance to the hall, leading to the spacious living room with French stone fireplace and large windows to the garden and porch.
- Dining room with spectacular views.
- Master bedroom of over 100 m2 with direct access to the garden, en-suite bathroom, dressing room, office area and reading/leisure area.
- Unique kitchen designed by Gunni, with top of the range appliances, office and glazed dining area overlooking the garden.
Three bedrooms for service staff and separate full bathroom, which can be joined into a single large bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
- Three large double bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms and terraces.
-Garage with capacity for 4 cars (two inside and two on ramp).
-Cellar, storeroom, pantry, woodshed, machine room and garage with capacity for four cars.
Exquisite garden divided into different areas, with an overflowing swimming pool of the Munich type with pond effect, purified with salt and heated, large vertical fountain of Corten steel, porch with pergola, changing room and glazed gymnasium.
La Florida offers an excellent quality of life, with services and amenities nearby, including public transport, restaurants, shops and first class sporting facilities such as golf and tennis clubs. It is also close to some of the best international schools in Madrid.
- Alarm system
- Air Conditioners
- Separate kitchen
- Gas heating
- Swimming pool